If you are considering abortion, be sure to
- Verify that your pregnancy is viable with an ultrasound.
- Discuss and research your options.
- Receive STD testing.
- Know the type of abortion clinic, procedure, risks and side effects.
- Find out about the abortion clinic’s procedures for handling emergencies during and after the abortion.
- Find out your legal rights should there be a medical mistake due to the abortion.
If you have had an abortion, and you suspect something is wrong physically, you should call your doctor or get to an Emergency Room right away.
If you have had an abortion, and you are not feeling right emotionally, please contact our office. Many women have varying degrees of emotional reactions after their abortion. You do not need to suffer alone; we are here to help you after your abortion.